Thursday 24 March 2011

California.

In my live I have been on many vacations all around the world and i have never been in USA. The longest vacation i have been on was Thailand. If I would go to the USA i would go to California, Hollywood. I wouldnt go to some random desert range in Texas or Utha since im not fan of horses and stuff like that. In Hollywood you can go next to "Hollywood Walk of Fame", there many artist and stars have their name engraved in the ground. May be you can be so luck to see a faymous pop/rock star.


 So if I should pick a state in USA wold it be California. :)

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you were a fan of following the popstars! Who would you like to meet on this walk of fame? I wouldn't mind having a chat with Neil Armstrong and find out more about the moon landing :) There are plenty of celebrities to choose from, I read that it is not just one pavement, but that the walk of fame is spread over several streets!

    ReplyDelete